From:
Katherine Kuckens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:04:55 -0500
Someone mentioned here about a credit card that is only for vet expenses....
would you mind letting me know what it is called or where I can get more
information?  Do all vets take it?  Is it only for emergencies, or can
routine vaccines be included?  Dr. Williams, do you have any opinion?
Thanks so much for any information.....Kat

Cody ( It's two weeks post-adrenal surgery and MY HAIR IS COMING BACK!)
Chip ( It was easier to bite you bald.)
Dale (It was easier to smell you and then bite you bald.)
Megabyte ( I'm new here. Why do you bite her? Can I try it?)