From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:34:15 -0800
A young girl, now 17, who used to volunteer for us every single
weekend, has recently been hospitalized in Denver, Co. with some
emotional issues. She has developed an eating disorder and some other
issues. Her name is Megan and she loves all animals but has a soft
spot for the Furpeople (ferrets).

I sent a short personal funny to her via email to her Mom when I found
out. Her Mom sent back and said it was the first time in months she has
seen her daughter laugh. No child, let alone a lover of ferrets who are
laughter and love incarnate, should be devoid of laughter. So here is
what I am asking:

If you have a short, happy, funny, ferret (or other pet) story, no pics
please, I'm still on dial up and they crash my computer, please, write
them up and send them to me. I will forward them. Laughter truly is
medicine and I'd love us to have a hand in turning this special girl's
world around. Not to mention how much of a boost it will give her mom.

Please cross post the heck out of this!

Thank you every one!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
FurpeopleWeyr.com