From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:02:31 -0600
For all Utah, Southern Idaho, Western Wyoming, and Eastern Nevada, there is
going to be a Reptile and Exotic Pet Expo this weekend at the Golden Spike
Arena in Ogden, Utah.  It will be from 10-6 Saturday and Sunday.  Admission
is $5.00 per adult, $3.00 per child and $3.00 for student with I.D.

This is not a U.F.O. sponsored event.  Your U.F.O. membership does not
grant you any discounts to this expo.  I appologize, but we just found out
about this today and cannot set up any arrangments.

There is expected to be several Ferret product distributors and some Ferret
Breeders there selling and demonstrating their products.  U.F.O. will have
a booth there to answer questions about Ferrets, training, health, etc.

Everyone who can attend, please do so.  U.F.O. hopes to spread the word
about Ferret ownership and its responsiblities and also collect signatures
to help legalize ferrets in Salt Lake County and change the automatic
euthansia practice in the state of Utah.

Hope to see you there,
United Ferret Organization