From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:48:48 +0000
My two year old sable, Peter Carlos, gone from 3.2lbs to 2.8lbs since
January.  He is active, playful, eating and drinking and everything else,
but my son has even commented on his weight loss.  His coat has also gone
from silver to black in the last month, but he has done this color change
before.  I have never cared for a ferret younger than three (we have five
rescues, the others were around three when we got them; Peter was 15
weeks or so).  He has also kept his weight steady for the last two years
and not lost winter weight.  Am I worrying over nothing?

thanks,
Sharon, Echo,Tally,Toby, Lucy and Peter Carlos