From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:22:03 -0400
Recently, I adopted a cute brown sable boy, from PetSuperMarket.  A few
days later, I checked Marco's ears for the Marshall's Farm tattoos, which
I did not find.

Marco's adoption papers, from Marshall's Farm, stated he was born on the
23rd of April.  Upon examination of his Belly Button area, I discovered
he might not be neutered.  Is it possible, his neutering was overlooked?

Since I adopted Marco, he has doubled in physical size and weight.  He
seems to be more aggressive, than my other four boys (Nipper, Scamper,
Sneaker and Tazzy).

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!