From:
Nancy William <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:24:53 -0500
I am a few days behind in my reading of the FML but I did want to say
something about the postings of the ferrets that have passed on to the
rainbow bridge.  Sometimes there are very important details that are being
shared when they share symptoms and other things that have happened during
the passing.  These posts might have invaluable medical information in them.
You might not need that information right now but if you need it later it
will be in the archives.  If someone posts what has happened to their ferret
prior to death, it might save a ferret with the same symptoms.  There are
times that some of the medical information that is in the sad post might be
just what someone needs because that is what is going on with their ferret.

If you don't want to read the sad posts, just pass over them.  But remember
if your ferret ever does get sick, you might find just what you need in one
of the sad stories in the archives.

It is so important to share openly and kindly with everyone.  I wish to send
my thoughts and prayers to those of you who have lost ferrets recently.

*HUGS*
Nancy