From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:27:30 -0400
Just a note on two items.  Bud has been pooping some seedy and juicy stuff.
Thought it was the tomato he had eaten, but the tomato is long gone but the
poop isn't, and the other 3 do not have this problem.

I have e-mailed Suki, she recommended I bring Bud to the vet so I took
him to the best ferret vet in Virginia, Marissa Gonzalez.  She now owns
Lakeside Animal Hospital next to FIn and Feather on Lakeside Ave just off
I-95 here in Richmond (804 262 8697).

Marissa is not sure what his problem is where diet hasn't changed and Bud
made a 'deposit' while there so she knows from that and the sample I
brought what in is the stool.  She has him now and is giving him fluids
intravenously and has blood and stool samples being examined as I type.
I should get the Bud back this afternoon.

About Marissa, she has owned ferrets and specializes in exotic pets.  She
is very knowledgeable in ferrets where most vets are just familiar with
them.  I can only highly recommend her to you if you have a fert need and
are in the area.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud