From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:42:10 -0600
Dear Sandee & Sarah Ferret,

I'm sorry to trouble you again but I just helped another of my babies to
the bridge tonight.  Her name is Honey Suckle and she is a very striking
red cinnamon mitt girl with blue eyes.  Honey Suckle was 6 1/2yrs when my
vet and I helped her cross tonight.  She was a verry sweet girl and loved
very much by her cagemates especialy by Butterscotch who is taking it
hard, Please make sure that she is reunited with her sister Shania who
is a pretty blue eyed white girl and Cindy who was a small but pretty
cinnamon who both passed about 1 1/2yrs ago.  Let her know that she can
see now.  Shania was her eyes and Honey Suckle used to be Shanoa's ears.
Cindy learned from both of them that not all ferrets are evil as cindy
was also blind.  Please also let her know how much she will be missed by
her cagemates especialy Butterscotch and her mommy, and how much we all
loved her.

Thankyou for being there for them,
Love, mommy Debi

WEASLE QUEEN