From:
G&R Computers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:21:39 -0400
Well, I must say, sending a letter to the FML asking for advice was
probably, the smartest thing I have ever done.  The outpouring of affection
and love, Not to mention, excellent advice, was incredible.

If you sent me E-Mail and I have not yet responded, I apologize.  I
recieved so many E-Mails that I haven't had time to respond to them all
yet.  But allow me to say Thank you all for your well wishes and advice.

For those of you that don't know what ECE (AKA: Green slime) is, here is
a link that I found VERY educational.
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/ECE/ECE.html

I know I've got a tough road ahead, but now I'm much better equiped for it.

Thank you all.
Warm fuzzy hugs from me and my sick little dudes to you and your fuzzy's
With love,
Snoball, Hootie, and Sandy (the new baby.)
Oh and also their insignificant owner Axe