From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 08:09:45 -0700
FUGUE: A state of psychological amnesia during which the subject seems to
behave in a conscious and rational way, although upon return to normal
consciousness he can not remember the period of time nor what he did during
that period of time...
(my excuse for the last ferret I brought home) ( a method currently being
researched by the FLO to use on humans to acquire more treats)

ERRATIC: Wandering, having no fixed course or purpose; irregular; random,
Deviating from the normal.
(AKA, the weasel war dance) Me in a pet a store.

RESIGNATION; Patient submission: Passive acceptance: acquiescence.
My Husband when I bring home another ferret....ferrets don't resign to
anything!

RAVISH; To carry away, to seize, to seize and carry away forcibly; to
transport with joy or delight.
My Husband and I at a pet store...My ferrets dragging my slippers under
the couch. ( see thief )

ELUDE; To finish play, frustrate, to avoid escape from by quickness,
cunning;evade; to escape detection, notice  or understanding.
My job as a woman...Their job as ferrets..FLO prerequisites.

TOE DANCE: A dance performed on the tips of the toes. (Also see Toe,
Toeless and Toehold)
A dance performed by humans after exiting a shower, or snuggled under
the covers.

June Louis and the zoo