From:
Jo Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 06:20:03 -0700
I am doing a Raffle for Oxford Ferret Rescue, the shelter is in need of
help and I am sure that there are alot of Ferret lovers out there that
are willing to help out.

I know that the holidays are coming, that is even more reason to help
out, if we all give a little we can make these little ferrets happy
knowing that they will be able to have the things that they need.  You
can even sponsor a ferret if you can not adopt any.  it does not take
alot to sponsor one, just a few dollars, or even a hammie or two, or
any thing that a ferret could use.  keeping in mind that the holidays
are coming we could all give a small amount to put a gift under the
tree for a ferret that needs a sponsor.

if any of you would like to donate any thing please let me know.  I am
sure that what ever you can donate will help the shelter alot.

  http://www.geocities.com/ferret_mommy2006/raffle.html

I do accept paypal [log in to unmask]

thank you
Jo