Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 00:06:08 -0700
I am still missing Popcorn TPO very much, but today I adopted two
beautiful boys from someone who didn't want them any more, and I wanted
to share the good news with you all! One is a silver mitt and the other
is a champagne. They are loving and very happy to be in their new home.
Max, Cranberry and Miss Hissy have welcomed them. Their names are Chunk
and Chewy, but I really don't think they got to know their names, so I
am considering re-naming them. I sure could use some ideas (hint,
hint)... By the way, Wolfy, I loved the video. Thanks for sharing.

Laraine and the business of FIVE