Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 23:42:25 -0400
Here is some text I've been using in letters, feel free to use...

Will Robert Jacobs have to tell his two young children that their favorite
pet was killed because government employees wanted to save face?  Or will
Governor Engler intervene and have the courage to say: "I am sorry; we made
a mistake.  We know that Kodo could not possibly have rabies, and we will
set him free"?

You can kill people's pets, but you cannot kill the truth.  The truth is
that states such as Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Colorado, Montana and
South Carolina have researched the facts and have a quarantine for ferrets.
Michigan Senator Christopher Dingell is introducing a resolution proposing
the same for Michigan.  Will Governor Engler have the courage to speak the
truth?  People all across the United States are waiting to see.

     Ronnie DiComo