From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:34:06 -0800
Hi,

I'm always on the look out for new and fun things for my ferts.  I just
got them a new toy that they love!  I found it in the baby aisle at Jewel
grocery store.  It is called "Fun Sounds Speedster" by the First Years,
it is a little fire truck with a doggy in it and it lights up and makes
sounds when it is pushed.  It has a siren, a barking dog, it howls and
pants.  It is really hard plastic and pushes really easy.  They are going
nuts, pushing it all over the floor.

Any one else have any new fun and games ideas lately?
suzi

P.S It seems too hard to be ingested, but as with any ferret, should be
supervised.  Ya never know with ferrets!!