From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 13:06:23 -0500
wishing each and every one who reads this all the happiness and raisins you
can handle in the new year.

just a note to let you know I have just about finished the reconstruction on
my web site.  it is about 90% complete.  will it ever get done?  I don't
know, but it is up and running now... so those who have been waiting, feel
free to stop by.  for those who have browsed recently and written, thanks
for the encouragement.  please note the corrected web site address below.
seems that everything you can do to help AOL run nowadays helps is this time
of system overload.

again, a happy new year to you all.

Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, & Beauty