Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:15:15 -0800
Last year when we did the Expo , my homeowner's policy covered the
event under my personal liability. THIS year, they started asking a
bunch of questions, which I answered honestly and they determined that
I am running a business from my home and not only will they not cover
us for the event but may cancel my home owner's insurance policy. My
thought is that my honesty got me in trouble here but I'm curious if
other rescues have encountered these issues. I'm currently trying to
obtain REASONABLY priced event insurance.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.