From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 22:58:28 -0600
Latest update on the ferret name list is out.
Ferrets-1247, Owners-347
For a copy of this list, mail [log in to unmask] with the line: SEND
FERRET NAMES in the body of the message.
You can also TRY my web pages... the list is at
http://www.eden.com/~ahn/ferretlist.html
For some reason I've been getting mail from people who can't connect to my
web pages.  Either it tells them the page doesn't exist, or they get an
error when it's loading up.  I DO know the pages are working for SOME of
you because I've gotten LOTS of responses on the forms.  I'm sorry if you
can't access those pages...  I'm doing the best I can.

Oh yeah, I'm going to bed now b/c I have to get up early to take Beckett
to the vet's soooooooo.....  my web page will not be updated until
tomorrow night.  The listserv version will probably be updated much
quicker then the page.

Good night, folks!!
 From Beckett's very tired, worried mommy, Anna