From:
"michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:36:12 -0700
Caroline Jones aka CJ quotes:
>-i suspect they were from Cal and wanted to get a ferret before leaving
>and I pissed them off
>
>-They are from the great land of California, yuck!

You know, I wasn't going to say anything when I read the first quote, but
now I am curious, when I went to the web site I saw another that made me
think: "Does she have something against California ferret owners?"  I
understand not adopting out ferrets to CA people, I agree with that, but
I don't understand the "YUCK" part on your website.  Am I misunderstanding
you?  Just because we are one of two stated that ferrets are illegal does
not mean we love our babies any less.  If I misunderstood your quotes I
apologize but if I didn't I will like to know why you think the great land
of California is "yuck" and why you assumed that those people were from
California.  Thanks in advance.