Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:38:09 -0600
Just purchased Runner, one of those ferrety-looking Beanie Babies.  Guess
what!  It's not a ferret, it's supposed to be a mongoose!  This is what
it's hang tag says "I'm not so mean, I'm really shy but every cobra has
to die.I grab them by their little head and whack them till they're stone
cold dead."  Gross!!!!!  I looked up mongoose and they are not even
Mustelids which is what Runner was called on the internet sites I visited.
Soooo, is he or isn't he??  Runner looks like a ferret, or he could be an
otter.  I think Ty Warner did not pay attention in Biology class, much
less doing any research on the animals he makes.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem

******
Sing as if no one were listening, dance as if no one were watching, and
live each day as if it were your last.
******