From:
Rose Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:00:29 -0600
Man Freind was the most lovingest 9y/o chocolate sable male ferret he
lost his battle of life to his age and Pancarditis (an infection in his
heart).  We miss him dearly and hope that he will find love and comfort
at the bridge and is able to find his buddies that have past before him.
He leaves behind his oldest buddy of all Bucky she will never be the same
after losing Man I will take good care of her for you my sweet Man Friend
and we will see you again someday.

We all love and miss you and grieve deeply for you,
Mike/Rose/Bucky