From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 01:40:47 -0800
Hi All,

This may seem stupid but I am about to urge you to join a club other than
FANG!  I just today received a newsletter from a club I am swapping with.  I
AM MAJORLY IMPRESSED!  This newsletter (well 2 I received actually) are
filled with color pictures and good articles.  It is the most professional
looking newsletter I have EVER seen.  The articles are just right in length
and chock full of informative stuff.  The pictures are absolutely great.  I
look forward to receiving this newsletter and since we were merely swapping
I plan to ask how much it would take for her to keep sending me color
newsletters rather than black and white.  I know the cost for the
newsletters is more than she charges even for the membership alone.  I hope
many of you will consider joining this club because just the newsletter by
itself is well worth the money to join.  OK I know shut up and tell us what
club this is!!!!!  All right I will.

IT IS SOFA!  The Southern Ontario Ferret Association You can get info. on
joining this club by e-mailing Norma Ann Mooney at [log in to unmask]

I want you all to know that Norma has NO idea I am doing this so we are not
in cahoots or anything.  I am just so d**m impressed with this lady's work
on her newsletter that I have to spread the word.  Of course all of you are
definitely encouraged to join FANG as well.  I would love someday to be able
to afford to do our newsletter as Norma has done hers.  So let's support
this lady and her hard work by joining her club.  THANKS!

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House