From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 18:06:28 -0400
I have built a computer from parts for the Richmond Ferret Rescue League
and need a 54k V90 PCI modem.  If anyone has one to spare, please e-mail
me for address to send it to.

I also have two cages here for sale and can deliver to local area if
needed.  One is 4' high, 20" wide and 18" deep, 5 floors on a removable
castered base.  Other is 6 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 20 inches deep.
Has 7 some odd floors and a slide out bottom pan.  Both have 'J' feeder,
and self filling 3 quart water bottle, litter pan, and casters on the
base.  Any profit is given to the ferret rescue fund at the Ferret Store.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud