Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 09:58:00 CDT
Sunbreeze - is in the Camphor family (remember that stuff our Grandmothers
put on our scrapes and scratches) and can be found in health food stores.
In human use you can put it on scrapes, scratches, mosquito bites, back
of your tongue for sore throats, etc.  Perfectly safe.  Smells though.
On ferrets the smell will deter others and help to heal any bite spots.
A little goes a long way so don't be detered by the small bottle.

Enclosure - Erika thanks for the warning. We ran the wire over the grass
and onto the concrete then bolted to the concrete and place cement blocks
along the end of the wire.  We hammer stapled the wire to the outside of
the panels so there isn't any way for them to dig through the wire.  I
will be getting some potting soil to add depth for their enjoyment but
right now they are really enjoying the grass.  I'll also add a sand box.
I always wondered how far they'd dig so I didn't want to take any chances.
They are now digging at the rock wall and systematically digging out
little pieces of concrete.  I will concrete over the wall one of these
weekends so until then they are only out while supervised.

Clipping nails - I currently have 960 little nails to clip.  When they
get fussy I let them down and pick them up later to finish the job.
Those of you who only have a couple ferrets may want do this too.  Less
stressful on all concerned.  I keep a nail clippers handy at all times. :-)

Ginger - The best piece of food is ALWAYS on the bottom. ;-)

Oh and John, glad Bud is doing well.  Todd's Seldon had adrenal surgery
last Friday and he is also doing well.  I have Bud who will be going in
sometime for adrenal surgery also.

Hugs to all!  tle