Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:46:01 -0500
Dears Lisette
I hopes you are feeling betters now.  I checks in de Boss's big book of
names and founds Maria.  Wow is dat girl one popular furrie.  I tink
I know where she lives--well part of de time any way.  Sometimes she
lives wit her business and much of de times she is over at de blackfoots
digs--blackfoots being wild are de party animals along wit a few otters
and polecats and skunks?--are skunks musteys.  Hmmm oh well if dey are
here dey can bes whatsever.  I first trotted over to her pwace and found
from talking to de business dat she was over at de blackfoots practiceing
mudstomps and war dances and happy dancing.  De business told me hows
happys dey were dat I was back to being my old selfs wearing my pink pith
helmet and khaki shorts and shirts--but dey did suggest dat I twade the
shorts and shirts for pinks.  Hmm sounds good to me.

So Mommy Lisette, I trots over to da blackfoots hangout.  And for sure
loud rap music and stomping and carryings on and den I spotted Maria.
She runs to me wit open arms--and says dat she is sos happy to see me up
and about as I was pwetty lows for a whiles.  But I gots to tell you dis,
for whatever she had on earth she is so beautiful now.  Her furs are
beautiful--sort of a blonde sable wit white socks.  And it was easy to
see dat every boy mustey's heart pounded when she is around.  All de
time dey runs up to her to talk, and very graciously she flutters her
eyelashes and answers hey sweetie, I is busy wit Ms SaraFerret so we just
has to talk.  I tells her what Mommy Lisette told me and I knows dat when
she crossed de bridge, she didnt look too good, but when de Boss spotted
her and just laid His glance on her, she changed in an instant to this
dazzling (big dictionary) creature of great beauty and of course she has
so much compassion.  She often visits de Kit House to tell stories to de
kits who just loves people telling stories.  Dey seems so happy around
her.  So wes has someting in common.  She hadnt been at de Kit place
for a while and I told her Sissy was de matron lady in charge, but its
practically my second home.  She says she knows just whats I mean--when
you has been wrung tru de wringer at earth, you preciates so much heres.
Now she says dis straight to Mommy Lisette, Mommy doncha worrys about me
one seconds.  I know dat bad guys left mes to fwy.  But you took me in
and so my last days were so happy wit you.  Dont bwames yourself one
second, just dont you.  Just keep on beings good wit you furchildren and
it will be great.  It means so muches to me dat you loves me even for dat
short times, dat it makes up for all bads and den she hugs me and says
SaraFerret-will you gives dat hugs to Mommy for me.

Well we both had to dash off--she to her mudstomp and me to do some more
work and reminds myself dat I will have to tell de kits all about Uncle
Mully.

But lastly I have to give hugs to Mommy Lisette,--you should feel it a
big squeeze when you get dis note.

Hugs and dooks and Peace On Earth
Ms SaraFerret, Isabel and de famous nine kits