From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:22:34 -0700
Mornin' everyone.  I am posting on behalf of a friend who has taken in a
bonded pair of fuzzies here in Lincoln, NE.  I do not know them, their
dispositions, or even what they look like.  (Unfortunately.) However, I
know that he is looking for a good home for the dears, prefereably one
with other fuzzies, as they seem to get along very well with his three.
He likes them very well, but five is too much for him right now.  I can
forward any messages to him regarding these two.  So, if anyone is
interested, please email me.

Oh, and by the way, those of you who won Ferret Store gift certificates
from the Lost Ferrets May contest should be receiving them shortly, if you
haven't already.  I ordered them on Wednesday or Thursday of last week.
And the tunnel maze and ferret toys should ship on Monday.

I may as well use this time to give you the Lost Ferrets update.  There
are four lost listings, all older, end of April being the most recent
loss.  There are nine found listings.  I think only two of them are new
since my last update.  These are a foundling in St Louis, MO, and one in
San Diego, CA.

Please visit
www.geocities.com/lostferrets
to veiw these ads.  Thanks so much.