From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:03:55 -0700
The June/July issue WILL FEATURE FERRET CORNER SHELTER!

Ferrets First UK Magazine

News, letters, interviews, chat, photos, tips, show dates, stories and a
problem page.  Published every two months (February, April, June, August,
October, December).  Recent articles have included spaying and neutering,
show preparation, the care & well-being of your ferret.  And the working
ferreter isn't ignored either.

We have received two so far and WE LOVED THEM.

I was surprised at how good it looked.  So much color...so many photos.

No, it's not as big as Ferrets.  But it comes out on schedule and it has
some good information in it.  A lot of the articles are about ferrets and
the shelters.  They do a good job with writing the articles and have some
GREAT PICTURES.  There were articles in there about ferreting too.  I
found that interesting... and even a diary from a shelter ferret now in
his forever home living the good life.  There were more stories and
articles then there were ads.

In the June/July issue (which they are getting ready to work on) there
will be a "welcome" to the USA Subscribers.  Not sure what all will be
in that... guess you'll just have to subscribe to it and find out
yourselves!

Now...what is the cost?  I did it online at www.ferretsabout.co.uk .  My
total was $28.99 with currency exchange fees from my bank.

I am very satisfied with the magazine and can't wait for the next issue!

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz