From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:11:10 -0700
Hi everyone!  It'z Princess Pepper!  Me needin' some helpz!  You see, Ms.
Kat is in UTAH now.  She just moved there and she no have internet yet.
But she has work ta do.  SOOOOOO me needs your help!

Ya see.  she run the Christmas Raffle EVERY YEAR!  This is a very special
raffle for her.  The proceeds go to the ADV+ shelters.

But she needs DONATIONS for this raffle!!!!  If'n you'd like ta donate
you can send your donation (make sure to include your name and email
address in the package) to:

SOS
c/o Mary Hogan
178 Hampton Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Ms. Kat is making a BEAUTIFUL people afghan for this!  And me gonna
donate something with me on it!  I even lettin' Queen Spice have
something in there!

So. PEAZZZZ help!  PEAZZZZ Donate!

Shootz .  me gotta scoot.  mommy cleaning out my babies from under da
couch and litter box!  She said something about washin' dhem!  NOOOOO
dhey drowned fur sure if'n she do dhat!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper
(permission ta cross-postie)