From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:57:06 -0500
We have had a guy and his ferret living with us since May. He is
relocating to Lima, OH and wants us to keep his ferret until he can
get established, etc. Since we have elderly parents and grandchildren
out of state and have to leave town every once in a while, we wonder
if there is any ferret people in or around the Marquette, MI area that
are willing to do 'ferret-sitting'. "Munchie" is a low-key sweet boy.

Thanks so much,
Laura