From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 01:17:06 -0400
I recently adopted a 31/2 year old fixed male of unknown lineage.  He is an
absolute delightful addition to our family with one exception; he snores and
whistles in his sleep.  Since he sleeps in our bedroom this can be annoying
at times because he is really loud.  With all the talk lately about
cardiomyopthy and its effect on breathing, could this be the problem or is
he just snoring?  He seems otherwise healthy although he is kind of shaped
like an eggplant.

On a related question, I have a 2 year old fixed MF DEW female.  She also
lives in our bedroom and sometimes insists on sleeping with us (kind of like
a living, breathing teddy bear).  The other night she woke me up squeaking,
crying and all sorts of carrying on.  She had a bottle brush tail but was
sound asleep.  As is normal, it took me a long time to wake her up, she
looked at me, turned over and went back to sleep (quietly this time) Do
fuzzies have nightmares or dreams or is there some other problem?

On a happy note, my alpha male Odo just celebrated his second birthday.
Lots of treats and toys.  Of course he liked the brown paper bag that they
all came in the best.

Time to send this to see if I can meet BIG's 2:00AM deadline.

                Dale