Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:06:11 -0700
My little Cleo keeps taking all of her toys and hiding them somewhere.  I
have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find any of them.  I watch her whenever
she is out but she never brings them back out to play.  It is making me
really mad!  My husband does not watch her constantly when he lets her out,
so this is when she hides the toys.  I have looked in the sofas, behind the
bed and just about anywhere she could possibly take them.  If anyone has
any ideas for me, my pocketbook would greatly appreciate it!  This is the
second female ferret I have had and it seems that the females like to do
this.  My male does not.  Perhaps this is an instinctive behavior with the
females?  I do not think this is the case for human females because my
husband hides his stuff (wallet) from me (he, he).

This ferret also attacks my leg (wraps her entire body around it) if she
wants attention.  This is very annoying when I have friends over.  She did
this to one of my hubby's friends and he thought that she was "doing the
nasty" to his leg (he knows very little about ferrets).  I think she scared
him away (she is obviously a very good judge of character) :)

Yesterday, as I was cleaning their room, Cleo decided to pounce on my leg
just as I was leaning over to clean the box.  I moved away and she landed
directly in a pile.  She hates bathes, so hopefully she learned her lesson.
The rest of the day, she would make a loud hissing noise whenever I came
near her - very angry at me.  She is quite the little princess.  Trying to
keep my husband from spoiling her rotten is a major chore.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Take Care~