From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 01:57:39 -0400
While I am not personally familiar with the situation, there was some
discussion of this on FB among some breeders, and someone familiar
with the specifics said that the ferrets came from breeders who are
no longer breeding and no longer even have ferrets. According to that
person, who is not an FML member, the ferrets are OK for now, but
would be better off in new homes. The current owner apparently has
some health problems, and that is part of the reason she wants to
place them in new homes.

I do not normally report information that I do not have direct
knowledge of, but since the person who provided the information is not
on the FML, I thought I would make an exception. If the ferrets are
from the breeders I think they are from, the breeders would not be in
a position to take the ferrets in either. I am basing my guess on who
the breeders might be based on the fact the ferrets involved are 3
years old or older, and who I know that was breeding then and now no
longer has any ferrets.

Danee DeVore
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
See - http://www.ferretadv.com/
Owner of The Clay Ferret
Quality Kits Raised With Love
Color Logo TCF