Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:00:58 EDT
Hello everyone
I am a granny to 17 ferrets,My furry granddabies.  I just started to send
letters to mom.dad's and shelters that have helped our love for the ones
that have crossed the bridge.  I'm not looking to take over anyones job
of writing for the babies or cause problems.  I have no skin grandbabies.

Our Lord Jesus made me granny of ferrets that are here and those that
have crossed, I will be writing a special letter to all the shelter
mom,Dad's and for those mom and dad's that never send a pet to a shelter.

My only wish is to be accepted as a specail granny to out loved pets
living or passed,it don't matter if we have a loing pet that is not a
ferret.  MY heart loves them all and I'm the one that will help write
a letter to out parents of our babies.

God Bless
granny Flora
please write