From:
Janis Zapfel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 14:17:34 -0700
Hi everyone!

It's me again.  I posted not to long a go about finding a sitter while I'm
on my honeymoon and a lot of people responded.  I did find a sitter out of
the group, actually two.  My first choice however e-mailed me the other day
and said their fuz butts have ECE.  Please keep them in your prayers.
Their owner is a FML'er.  My second choice I lost the info on.  I though
I saved it, but it's no where to be found.  I posted to try and find the
person, but there has been no response.  So here I go again.  I will need
a sitter for my two boys from September 17th thru September 25th.  I will
pick up my guys on Sunday the 26th.  I live in Grundy County in Illinois.
I'm not far from Morris (I live in Coal City).  If there is any one out
there it would be great.  I will provide their food and all that fun stuff
(cage also).  Feel free to e-mail me.

Happiness,

Janis