From:
Sam and Vickey Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 13:14:32 PST
I wanted to thank you for listing the other Wall Hanging and thank the Lady
who bought it I have also listed this one.

Title of item:  KiSta Ferret Shelter Wall Hanging
Seller: craftyferret
Starts: Dec-22-00 05:27:16 PST
Ends:   Jan-01-01 05:27:16 PST
Price:  Currently $10.00
To bid on the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=531287883

Item Description:
You are are bidding on a hand made Ferret Wall Hanging.  Heart is about 7
in wide and 5 high, you may chose the color you want.  the ferrets are
about 4 inch wide and 3 high you may chose the color you want.  All money
will be donated to KiSta Ferret Shelter to help with the 102 Ferrets.

For more info please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Free Shipping

You are bidding on a hand crafted Wall Haning for the powder room.  All
money goes to help the little old Ferrets at The CraftyFerret Rescue.