From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 16:30:03 EDT
Hi, I called the petshop where I got Ginger, to see where she came from.
The man told me they came from "Fetters Ferrets".  Has anyone heard of
these people?  I got a 2nd ferret, Max, who is a MF ferret.  After looking
at Mac, then Ginger, I noticed quite a bit of differences.  First off,
Max's fur is soft, whereas Ginger's isn't so soft.  Could this be because
of age difference?  They are only a few weeks apart.  Max's whiskers are
long and shiny.  Ginger's, on the other hand, are brittle, kinked, and
dull.  They are, from the same petshop, just different locations.  Again,
I ask, is anyone familliar with "Fetters Ferrets"?  And, any advice on how
to get Ginger's appearance and possibly health, up?  I don't know if her
whiskers and coat are bad for her health, though I imagine it is a result
of poor care...either from "fetters ferrets" or the petshop.  Any advice
and/or comments are appreciated.

Sarah "Hey, you! Get outta there!"
Ginger "Say, is that a corner I see?"
Max "Im so tiny..Where's my Ginger? And gimme that toe!!!!!"