From:
Susan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 09:22:29 -0400
This is the hardest thing I have done in a long while.  Recently my husband
and I divorced.  I am working now to move my children and I out of state.  I
have tried to find a way to move our beloved ferrets with us, but the
logistics of moving us is difficult and I do not feel it is in their best
interest to go with us, if there were a way they would remain.  They are to
go together, as it would break our hearts as well as theirs if they were
seperated.Teensy is what everyone says a ferret isn't, if they can't do it
she will.  She loves raisins, and many other fruits.  If you have an easy to
open frig she will open it climb in and help herself.  She loves to dig and
climb into anything open.  George on the other hand just likes ferret food,
lots of water and to be admired.  Teensy does not bite, but George will bite
when he begins to smell, so if kept clean will never bite.  They are
wonderful friends and cuddly nght companions.  We will screen to put them in
the right home so call if interested, (603) 429-3927 Ask for Susan.  Thank
you.