From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:14:52 -0500
Dear Bridgegreeters,

This Saturday, at noon, 7 year old Louie will finally be at peace. The
3 year old Adrenal and 2 year old Insulinoma diagnoses couldn't take
down Louie the trooper ferret. Instead, Lymphomas invaded his little
lungs, pushing his little heart down to his diaphragm and preventing
him from being able to catch his breath. Louie was my first ferret and
forever changed my life. I'm sure he will be happy to re-unite with his
ferret brudders, Mr. Squiggles and Kiba. I'm also sure that there are
plenty of raisins and maybe even some craisins for him to gorge himself
on. He's mostly blind and his back legs are a little shaky, so please
make sure he gets accross the bridge safely.

Thank you,

Jennifer