From:
Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 13:49:27 EDT
to those of you who recomended some some pet insurance for my pogo thank
you.  im waiting to hear from vpi this week.  i had pogo in for a blood
test and sofar it came back positive for adrenal disease, both his red &
white cell count have hit bottom, his calseum is so high its almost off
the scale, and he has vary large lumps on 3 toes of both his hind feet
he has started walking on his heels to keep the presure off his toes so i
put vitamine e oil on them to eas the pain.  his vet is giving him fluid
shots to flush out his sistem and some time next week we will set his
surgery.