From:
Karen Daigneault <"[log in to unmask]"@BEALENET.COM>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 07:50:43 -0500
You know your owned by ferrets when:

you spend 2 hours in the ferret room trying to figure out how the PCV pipe
*was* put together to make that cool maze for your fuzzies, and thinking to
yourself "this can't be that difficult".

you neatly and collectively add bigger and better litter pans for each
corner and in between to find that no one is using them.

you give up and GIVE your fuzzbutts a roll of toilet paper to play with
and they ignore it.

Karen&Manna and the used to be toilet tissue trashers

Sammie: "I am *NOT* a ferret."
Robbie:  "I'm fat, I'm happy - except when Bubba's bothering me".
Hopps:  "kissey, kissey, kissey".
Samantha:  "Where's the craisons?"
Bubba:  "I'm so cute and I know it".
Daisy:  "Mommy, can we play outside the ferret room?"