From:
"Marsha J. Stanek" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:56:56 -0600
To Ruby -

Excuse me Ruby, but where did you ever hear that ferrets from breeders
don't suffer from cancer and insulinoma? I'm tired of hearing people
feel sorry for themselves and their poor broken hearts. How about the
poor little suffering ferrets. These rescues are wonderful - the best
of the lot!! In my mind - buying from a breeder is a totally selfish
act. Whenever I lose one of my babies, and it happens often - I will be
stampeded at the Rainbow Bridge - I like to read over what I read in a
Kinky Friedman book:
"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary
than our own live within a fragile circle; easily and often breached.
Yet, still we would live no other way." - Irving Townsend

Marsha Stanek

Raise money for GREEN COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY or the FERRETNOOK
by searching the internet with GoodSearch -
www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo.