From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:26:15 -0500
Well, our big move to another server went so smoothly that I am
shocked. I expected to be down for an extended period of time, have my
database/store get corrupted, and have to start from scratch. I got a
phone call Sunday saying that the move was completed at 4 something in
the morning. I was away from the computer so took a look when I got
back home, and it looks to be intact and wonderful (at least from the
admin end).

Will start updating descriptions and pictures and adding things once
again now that we are back to running.

Stop in often and watch the changes.

--
Lynn Toole