From:
Pat Bâby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:50:15 -0800
Hi again from sunny Vancouver Canada.  We need some new ideas to find people
to adopt our rescues.  What do some of you large rescues do to attract
attention?  We have run newspaper ads, with some success and have done some
public T.V..  Some SPCA's and pet shops recommend us but we need more
exposure.  Any thoughts.  We have so many sweet little fellows that
desperately need someone to love.  I know this is a common state of affairs
for all rescues, but lately I am feeling a little discouraged.  If I didn't
have my friend Julienna in Atlanta to look to for encouragement, I think I
may have given up by now.  These little dolls just break my heart.

.            Pat             .
.   and the Wrecking Crew    .
.Ziggy, Scooter, Pepsi, Max, .
.Dixie, Dweezil, Flye, Butler.