From:
"Brent L. Sodders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 14:58:05 -0800
I have finally found the best cabinet lock for me.  It is called "tot-lock"
and can be purchased at most places.  It is mounted inside your cabinet, and
it uses a magnetic key to activate the latch.  (one key will fit all locks)
be sure you pick up the key with the lock since they are sometimes separate,
and you can test it in the store.  I bought mine for 2.47 per lock.  The big
advantage is no space left for your finger to trigger the lock.  The cabinet
is shut tight until you trip the lock with the magnet from the outside.
Tasha, our smallest ferret could by-pass the other style locks, but not this
one.  (Well worth the installation 9/32 drill bit required)

FYI
Jake