From:
Bethany Townsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:51:32 -0800
Hello everyboidy!  It's Bethany!  I have a fuzzkid!

I'm going to have her spayed this week, but I've had her for about 4-5 mo.
now.  I"m sorry I put off telling you guys!

Pennycloud is a petiet lt.  cinnamon ferret that has a zest for life!  she
dosn't HATE the water but she dosn't enjoy it either.  She LOVES sand!  I
took her to the park down the road when the weather was warmer and she
loved the sand!  It's funny how she'll nose dive into it, wait a second
then make furrows w/ her nose!  she so encredibly cute!  I think she's a
lil' odd though cos she dosn't like raisens, she'll eat the occasional
bananna and she sticks her nose up when i offer her a bit of cooked beef or
chiken.  *shrugs* oh well, she loves apples (especially when *I* eat them)
and she loves cherrios.

My mom only holds her right after she's taken a bath or else she "smells
too bad" but then again she can smell water boiling so she's an exception.
I don't mind the smell that much. only when she lets gas is when she's not
as cute as she was *winks* but only untill the air is clear.

Oh, another thing she loves... Toilet paper rolls!  She'll see it,
w/ toilet paper on or not and she'll attack it untill I have to rescue
her before she turns into a mummy.

Any advise on how I can get her to stop pooping any where BUT her litter
box would be welcomed!  Thank you!

Bethany and Pennycloud the T.P. Queen