From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 09:45:01 -0600
Hi William,

My vet gives me rabies tags when I get the ferrets vaccinated.  In fact, I
think they *have* to give you the tags--they go hand in hand with the
vaccination, all recorded by number and vet signature, etc.  Vets?

I've never put the tags *on* the ferrets, but keep them in my vet folder
with the papers.  If your vet gives tags to dogs and cats, he should be
giving them to you, also, for ferrets.  This year I'm going to buy a Sherpa
bag and take my ferrets all over the place and truly enjoy summer, and
lake-front festivals, etc... and I'm thinking I'll attach the tags either to
the Sherpa bag or to my keychain, in case I ever need to prove on the spot
that my babes are vaccinated.

Too much on collars can be too much!

--Sheri