From:
Jessica Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 05:11:06 -0400
Hi all, dis is Feebee again,
In case youse is wonderin' why I'm da only fert to write in, it's cuz I can
type the best!  My bruvvers and sistew's paws is way too big.  Anyway...

We all love Da Big Aventure!  We really wants to see it as a book, with
lotsa pictures and stuff.  We wanna get it auto-graffed by Rosie, Maxie,
Sammi, and Wiggles.  8:> BTW, we can come to da weddin'!!!  We's so happy,
we wardanced lots, and Fozzy chewed on Mommy's ankles even more than
normal...

Oh, yeah!  And Foxy loved the name of the fox in your story, but she thinks
you should maybe change the spelling of it a little.  8;>

Well, we just wanted to tell you dat we loves your story, and that we's can
come to da weddin'.  <big ferret grin> Many much Craisins to you!

        Feebee,  8:>  Fudgie,  <:B  Foxy,  8:>  and Fozzy  <:B