From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:36:01 -0700
here's my fuzzie's motto's

Rosie--"Hey Hey I'm a monkee!! Time to monkey around!"
Noodles--"Dont make me kick your as*"
Buckie--"plastic, soaps, gotta have it!"
Kokie--"I'm too sexy for my shirt...too sexy for my..."
Mojo--"I AM THE EVIL MOJO JOJO...NOW GIVE ME YOUR SODA CAN!!"

Risa asked for a few tips..here are a few...

#1 If you have a water bottle in the cage, instead of paying $4-8 for a
tiny crock to put underneath to catch the dripping water, you can buy
tiny bird cups that attach to the cage for around $1...they also work
GREAT in carriers.

#2 A good way to keep food fresh, instead of leaving it in a bag, is to
get something like a laundry soap bucket...(clean out GOOD!) with the
lid...always air-tight and keeps food fresher longer.

#3 (my personal fav) You can purchase a tunnell system for the ferrets
for less than what you would pay for a marshall thru-way...and YOU
customize it..how?  Go to home depot, or lowes...buy the black drainage
piping...I believe it is 4" in diameter...a 20' tube usually runs about
$2-3 and you can purchase elbows, t's, and other connector parts for
about $1 Use a steak knife and cut away, and voila!  a tunneling system
for your ferrets.(i have pictures if anyone wants to see them) You can
also purchase a 45degree angle connector that has one square backing
attached to it, pry holes in it, and twist tie it to an opened cage
door, and your ferrets will have available tunneling SAFELY while
unsupervised...again I have pictures if anyone wants to see them.....

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_