Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:08:32 -0500
Fellow FLO members, special agent Clover (with agents Mayonnaise and trainee
Loki) logging in.

Beware this time the hoomans call "summer"; they are full of crazy plans for
us.  Today our hooman (the "mommy" one) decided we wanted to do something
callled "swimming".  So she took our favorite orange sled outside and did
something to it with a big green bucket.  Then she harnessed us and took us
outside, which is usually a good thing.  Being responsible agents, we were
under obligations to investigate the transporting of our orange sled, so we
climbed in.  To our ultimate horror, we found out that swimming is just like
a bath outside, except colder!  Fluffed out all over to show that we were
supremely displeased, we three let loose with a serious of slimy poopie
bombs across the patio.  I personally scored several direct hits on the
brand new welcome mat.  Then, to punish the hoomans more, we ran through
each others poopie mine fields, setting off more bombs and ensuring that
mommy would have to touch the poopie to clean us off.  Yet another victory
for the FLO!

Special agent Clover logging out.

Kristi and the Mustelid Mob of Mayhem:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and new baby Loki
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093)

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/194656 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!