From:
Ray Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 12:22:47 -0500
I have a Gerry baby gate that works great.  All you have to do is adjust it
to the width of the doorway.  There is a peddle at the bottom that really
secures the gate.  Once you have it adjusted, you'll never have to do it
again.  It is also really easy to remove.  Press button at top while
depressing peddle.  My girls have not been able to defeat if YET!  I have
been using it for a year now.  I use it on my kitchen doorway.  Can't live
without it.  They are also under $18.00 (in Michigan).

Hope this helps!

Fuzzie love to all!

Kim - Mitzi & Destiney