From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 09:12:31 EDT
Well, He finally decided on his name...and suprised me completely... a tech
buddy stopped in to help me with meds and dressing changes..not just on
him... and leaned over him and got the biggest smile on his fave and just
patted his head and scrinched an ear and winked and said see you later Foggy
as he headed for the door when we had finished the last one...at which point
I threw a well aimed pillow which slammed the door in his face and before he
could scoot I had his belt in my fist hollering 'What did you call him?????'
'Was that Froggy or Fopgy or what??' We have been trying for a name for days
and you waltz in here and the two of you take three seconds and decide on
one and don't even bother to let me in on it???'' "Your life expectancy just
closed to under a minute, buster, now give!"

Well, after the usual nonsense, it turns out his name is

                   F.O.G.

Foggy for short or as a nickname....  it stands for ...

               Friend Of God

and you know what?  for me anyway...that says it all...

dayna
dayna frazier   102046,3162
"Worry is the interest we pay on the trouble we borrow!"